This page will collect any photos, plans, and instructions for do-it-yourselfers. Efforts with enough documentation will be provided their own pages.
- Mulletron's Build
- Kurt Zeller (@zellerium) and Brian Kraft from Cal Poly are starting a build as well, using a constant cross-section cavity containing a polymer dielectric.
- @DIYFan - TBD
- @Notsosureofit is planning testing with a Gunn diode.
- @Iulian Berca - Fabricated a drive in May 2015 and was posting videos at his website. In Test 3 he reported a force measurement toward "the small end" and later a smaller measurement in the reverse orientation in test 3.1. As of 5/21/15 the magnitude and significance of these measurements were discussed on the NSF forum. A few weeks after that he posted that he had to suspend work as he took a new job in another country.
- @SeeShells Is building a Frustum with ceramic plates covered in O2 free copper. Plates are a fine control non-active tuning, resonance locking with captured end plates, addressing thermal expansion issues and cavity warping.
- @R. W. Keyes / Andromeda Research - spun copper, YBCO end plate, following Shawyer 2016 patent. Build to start Spring 2017
- @movax (Paul Kocyla) and Jo Hinchliffe - Building the original 2.45 GHz thruster according to the Chinese paper and their own 24 GHz design simultaneously, with estimated completion date of July 2015. See Hackaday project for more details, as well as an interview with Paul.
- Dave (@rfmwguy) now plans to use a 900W magnetron as an RF source; copper mesh for the frustum body, and no dielectric in the frustum.
- @kml Testing a non-tapered rectangular waveguide with various dielectrics inserted at one end.
- @PaulTheSwag posted on reddit that he is starting a build  and provided some images. 
- @SullyEmDrive also posted on reddit that they are beginning a build  and provided more details on a website. 
- @Conundrum mentioned that he is also working on a 24 GHz system using parts salvaged from commercial 24GHz intruder alarms
- @Monomorphic is building an emdrive based on the wedge geometry. 
If anyone is missing, please add them here.
@TheTraveller constructed an EMDrive Calculator spreadsheet to model thrust given various design parameters, which was built with some input from Roger Shawyer directly. See Useful EMDrive Design and Test Tools for more details.
- Forum post by @zellerium
- Forum post by @Notsosureofit
- Forum post by @Iulian Berca
- Post on Iulian's blog
- Forum post by Hackaday.io
- post by @kml
- Post on reddit by @PaulTheSwag
- Posted on imgur by @PaulTheSwag
- [https://www.reddit.com/r/EmDrive/comments/3gihk9/emdrive_builder/ Post on reddit by @SullyEmDrive
- @SullyEmDrive's wordpress website
- [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpv9PrLLkxHxhQ-KtBmRXTQ Youtube Channel
- [http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=38203.msg1418111#msg1418111 post by @rfmwguy
- post by @phaseshift
- Forum post by @TheTraveller